1. Switching to no anonymous comments for a while. Looks like a lot of LJ'ers have had a spike in SPAM lately (see yesterday's post). About half of them are nonsense and the other half has links to who knows where. Probably icky places. So for now, no more anons. : (
2. I'm having a hard time naming a key character in my next book. Last night I combed through baby name lists. It's a name that just has to feel right, ya know? I came across one name, Raven, which would be perfect because she has jet black hair and if just feels so right for her, but I have this nagging feeling that was the name of another famous character, but can't put my finger on it. Does that ring a bell for anyone?
3. I posted this picture on my Facebook page yesterday. Hunter, a.k.a Frog Dog, went out on the deck to soak up some sunshine after having rain the day before. He looked so happy I had to snap his picture. Today the black clouds are back and we are supposed to have rain here all weekend. Yes, I suppose we need it, but Hunter and I had been looking forward to more sunshine.
4. Thank you to Madchatter for sharing her excitement and kind words about The Fox Inheritance.
5. This name is going to drive me crazy. Maybe I'll look through the phone book. I can use an * as a placeholder for a lot of things as I write, but not names.
Hope you all have a little sunshine in your weekend even if it rains. Now back to the name hunt. Suggestions welcome.